Discover all the world Heritage sites of Sri Lanka on this Grand tour of Sri Lanka. Visit Kandy, the former royal capital and British hill station. Enjoy the scenic tea plantations on train to Ella. Experience Sri Lanka’s stunning wildlife at Yala. Relax on the beach of Beruwala.
- Colombo (2N)
- Dambulla (2N)
- Kandy (2N)
- Nuwara Eliya (3N)
- Ella (2N)
- Yala National Park (2N)
- Beruwala (3N)
- Domestic flights if applicable
- 16 nights in hotels (accommodation as specified or similar)
- 33 meals: 17 breakfasts & 16 Dinners
- Local Transfers in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Guided Excursions as described
- Entrance fees unless otherwise stated
- Discover the ancient capital, Anuradhapura.
- Enjoy a scenic train journey through tea plantations.
- Climb Sigirya Rock fortress
- Explore the impressive Dambulla Cave Temple.
- Look for leopards in Yala National Park.
- See the most sacred of all Buddha relics at the Temple of the Tooth.
- Relax on the beach of Beruwala.
DAY 1 COLOMBO (D)
DAY 2 COLOMBO (B/D)
DAY 3 COLOMBO – ANURADHAPURA- DAMBULLA (B/D)
DAY 4 DAMBULLA – SIGIRIYA – POLONNARUWA – DAMBULLA (B/D)
DAY 5 DAMBULLA – KANDY (B/D)
DAY 6 KANDY (B/D)
DAY 7 KANDY – NUWARAELIYA (B/D)
DAY 8 NUWARA ELIYA (B/D)
DAY 9 HORTON PLAINS (B/D)
DAY 10 NUWARA ELIYA – ELLA (B/D)
DAY 11 ELLA (B/D)
DAY 12 ELLA – YALA NATIONAL PARK (B/D)
DAY 13 YALA NATIONAL PARK (B/D)
DAY 14 YALA – BERUWALA (B/D)
DAY 15 BERUWALA (B/D)
DAY 16 BERUWALA (B/D)
The day is free for your own leisure to relax on the beach.
DAY 17 BERUWALA – COLOMBO(B)
Transfer to Colombo airport to board your flight to Onward destination
Group Departure Dates & Prices
Please call us or contact us for latest discounted prices
- Nuwara Eliya
- Yala National Park
All our holiday packages are flight inclusive tours, we also do ground only tours should you wish to arrange your own air tickets, perhaps you might want to redeem your favourite airline loyalty points. Or you might want only a few elements of the tour, talk to us we will guide you the best, trust us we are experts in what we do. We tailor make holidays to what you want and not what we have, so you sit back and relax, we’ll take care of all your holiday arrangements.