Explore Kenya & Uganda best national parks, combining some superb scenery and wildlife. Visit the famous Masai Mara national park. Take a boat ride on the shores of Lake Nakuru to view the big hippos, see colorful flamingos.Drive in the open African savanna in search for Lions, Leopard, Hyena, Buffalo, Elephant, Jackson Hartebeest. Take a boat trip to the foot of the mighty Murchison Falls, track chimpanzee troops in the Kibale Forest, enjoy the wildlife and birdlife of Queen Elizabeth National Park.
- Nairobi (2N)
- Lake Nakuru (1N)
- Masai Mara (3N)
- Entebbe (1N)
- Jinja (1N)
- Murchison Falls (2N)
- Kibale (2N)
- Queen Elizabeth (2N)
- Entebbe (1N)
- Domestic flights if applicable
- 15 nights in hotel (accommodation as specified or similar).
- 38 meals: 15 breakfasts, 12 lunches, 11 Dinners.
- A professional and experienced English speaking Guide.
- Transportation in 4*4 Land cruiser Jeep with pop up roof.
- All Entrance fees and game drive fees, all relevant government tax.
- Chimpanzee Permit.
- Spot the pink flamingos in Lake Nakuru.
- Explore the open plains of the Masai Mara in search of Africa’s big cats.
- View the powerful Murchison Falls by boat and on foot.
- Explore the Kibale Forest looking for chimpanzees.
- Take a boat trip on the Kazinga Channel.
- See wildlife such as tree-climbing lions, eland, buffalo, elephant and more on safari.
DAY 1 NAIROBI
On arrival Nairobi you will be welcomed and transferred to hotel The Stanley. Then the day is free for your own leisure and other shopping activities.
DAY 2 NAIROBI (B)
DAY 3 NAIROBI – NAKURU (B/L/D)
DAY 4 NAKURU – MASAI MARA (B/L/D)
DAY 5 MASAI MARA ( B/L/D)
DAY 6 MASAI MARA ( B/L/D)
DAY 7 MASAI MARA – NAIROBI – ENTEBBE (B)
DAY 8 ENTEBBE – JINJA (B/L/D)
DAY 9 RHINOS AND MURCHISON FALLS NATIONAL PARK (B/L/D)
DAY 10 MURCHISON FALLS (B/L/D)
DAY 11 MURCHISON FALLS – KIBALE NATIONAL PARK (B/L/D)
DAY 12 CHIMPANZEE TRACKING, BIGODI SWAMP WALK (B/L/D)
DAY 13 KIBALE – QUEEN ELIZABETH NATIONAL PARK (B/L/D)
DAY 14 QUEEN ELIZABETH NATIONAL PARK (B/L/D)
DAY 15 QUEEN ELIZABETH – ENTEBBE (B/L)
DAY 16 ENTEBBE (B)
The day is free for your own leisure until in the evening transfer to Entebbe International airport to board your flight to Onward destination.
Group Departure Dates & Prices
Please call us or contact us for latest discounted prices
Our Uganda holidays are perfectly tailor-made.
The guide prices shown are designed to provide you with a broad indication of how much to estimate for your trip. Prices are quoted for private arrangements using economy flights based on two people travelling together and sharing a room. There are a number of elements which will influence the price; these include the choice of hotels & lodges, the season, the class of flights, the airline used and the level of private guiding versus shared excursions.
Call us now on +49404041198722 to speak wiht a Uganda holiday expert about your Uganda holiday.