Explores Uganda’s best national parks, combining some superb scenery and wildlife. Drive in the open African savanna in search for Lions, Leopard, Hyena, Buffalo, Elephant, Jackson Hartebeest. Take a boat trip to the foot of the mighty Murchison Falls, track chimpanzee troops in the Kibale Forest, enjoy the wildlife and birdlife of Queen Elizabeth National Park on game-drives and boat trips and visit the mountain gorillas in Bwindi Impenetrable Forest. Trekking the Mountain Gorilla is one of the most exciting wildlife experiences on earth.
- Entebbe (1N)
- Jinja (1N)
- Murchison Falls (2N)
- Kibale (2N)
- Queen Elizabeth (2N)
- Bwindi National Park (2N)
- Lake Bunyonyi(1n)
- Lake Mburo National Park (1N)
- Domestic flights if applicable
- 12 nights in hotel and 2 in flight (accommodation as specified or similar)
- 34 meals: 12 breakfasts, 11 lunches, 11 Dinners
- A professional and experienced English speaking Guide.
- Transportation in 4*4 Land cruiser Jeep with pop up roof.
- All Entrance fees and game drive fees, all relevant government tax.
- Gorilla Permit.
- Chimpanzee Permit.
- View the powerful Murchison Falls by boat and on foot.
- Search for mountain gorillas in the Bwindi Impenetrable Forest. (Gorilla trekking in uganda)
- Explore the Kibale Forest looking for chimpanzees.
- Take a boat trip on the Kazinga Channel.
- See wildlife such as tree-climbing lions, eland, buffalo, elephant and more on safari.
DAY 1 ENTEBBE
On arrival at Entebbe International Airport you will be welcomed and transferred to hotel Boma Guest House.
DAY 2 ENTEBBE – JINJA (B/L/D)
DAY 3 RHINOS AND MURCHISON FALLS NATIONAL PARK (B/L/D)
DAY 4 MURCHISON FALLS (B/L/D)
DAY 5 MURCHISON FALLS – KIBALE NATIONAL PARK (B/L/D)
DAY 6 CHIMPANZEE TRACKING, BIGODI SWAMP WALK (B/L/D)
DAY 7 KIBALE – QUEEN ELIZABETH NATIONAL PARK (B/L/D)
DAY 8 QUEEN ELIZABETH NATIONAL PARK (B/L/D)
DAY 9 QUEEN ELIZABETH – BWINDI NATIONAL PARK (B/L/D)
DAY 10 GORILLA TREKKING (B/L/D)
DAY 11 BWINDI – LAKE BUNYONYI (B/L/D)
DAY 12 LAKE BUNYONYI – LAKE MBURO NATIONAL PARK (B/L/D)
DAY 13 ENTEBBE (B)
Group Departure Dates & Prices
Please call us or contact us for latest discounted prices
Our Uganda holidays are perfectly tailor-made.
The guide prices shown are designed to provide you with a broad indication of how much to estimate for your trip. Prices are quoted for private arrangements using economy flights based on two people travelling together and sharing a room. There are a number of elements which will influence the price; these include the choice of hotels & lodges, the season, the class of flights, the airline used and the level of private guiding versus shared excursions.
Call us now on +49404041198722 to speak wiht a Uganda holiday expert about your Uganda holiday.