The Pearl of Africa” with sapphire blue lakes, enchanted forests, snow-capped mountains, beautiful people and amazing wildlife. See native wildlife in their natural environment. Take a boat trip to the foot of the mighty Murchison Falls, track chimpanzee troops in the Kibale Forest, enjoy the wildlife and birdlife of Queen Elizabeth National Park on game-drives and boat trips.
- Entebbe (1N)
- Jinja (1N)
- Murchison Falls (2N)
- Kibale (2N)
- Queen Elizabeth (2N)
- Ishasha (1N)
- Lake Mburo National Park (1N)
- Entebbe (2N)
- Domestic flights if applicable
- 12 nights in hotel (accommodation as specified or similar).
- 30 meals: 11 breakfasts, 10 lunches, 9 Dinners
- A professional and experienced English speaking Guide.
- Transportation in 4*4 Land cruiser Jeep with pop up roof.
- All Entrance fees and game drive fees, all relevant government tax.
- Chimpanzee Permit.
- View the powerful Murchison Falls by boat and on foot.
- Explore the Kibale Forest looking for chimpanzees.
- See wildlife such as tree-climbing lions, eland, buffalo, elephant and more on safari.
- Cruise the Kazinga Channel for close hippo encounters.
- See Lubiri Palace and enjoy panoramic city vistas from the top of the Uganda National Mosque.
DAY 1 ENTEBBE
On arrival at Entebbe International Airport you will be welcomed and transferred to hotel Boma Guest House.
DAY 2 ENTEBBE – JINJA (B/L/D)
DAY 3 RHINOS AND MURCHISON FALLS NATIONAL PARK (B/L/D)
DAY 4 MURCHISON FALLS (B/L/D)
DAY 5 MURCHISON FALLS – KIBALE NATIONAL PARK (B/L/D)
DAY 6 CHIMPANZEE TRACKING, BIGODI SWAMP WALK (B/L/D)
DAY 7 KIBALE – QUEEN ELIZABETH NATIONAL PARK (B/L/D)
DAY 8 QUEEN ELIZABETH NATIONAL PARK (B/L/D)
DAY 9 ISHASHA (B/L/D)
DAY 10 LAKE MBURO NATIONAL PARK (B/L/D)
DAY 11 ENTEBBE (B/L)
DAY 12 ENTEBBE (B)
DAY 13 ENTEBBE (B)
Group Departure Dates & Prices
|Tailor-made holidays||from EUR €4299pp||Book now|
Our Uganda holidays are perfectly tailor-made.
The guide prices shown are designed to provide you with a broad indication of how much to estimate for your trip. Prices are quoted for private arrangements using economy flights based on two people travelling together and sharing a room. There are a number of elements which will influence the price; these include the choice of hotels & lodges, the season, the class of flights, the airline used and the level of private guiding versus shared excursions.
Call us now on +49404041198722 to speak wiht a Uganda holiday expert about your Uganda holiday.